Well hello there… It has been a long time since I wrote here, I missed it so much but work and life have been 100% time consuming (I’m not complaining! So much exciting news that I will sharing HERE soon)
Talking about life, I never posted on the “Fashion” category before and I recently went to a very nice wedding where I got to wear a beautiful dress from Brazil so I thought this would be a great opportunity to do this post.
I’m not a blogger or trendsetter but I have a few favorite choices and animal print is definitely one of them! It’s so versatile and exotic, it’s the type of print that will naturally help to accentuate your curves.
I got a lot of questions on social media about this dress and people wanted to see more details, so here are more photos. Hope you guys enjoy and get inspired for your next fashion choice.
Animal Print Dress Made in BRAZIL – @LojaSumario
Make Up Breakdown:
– Wash face with natural Jason Apricot Scrub
– Apply Porefessional all over face
– Apply Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer
– Used EYE pallet Urban Decay NAKED1 and NAKED2
– Used tape on corner of eyes to get the Cat Eye look
– Used eye liner NARS Larger than Life
– On face applied Make Up Forever Powder Duo Mat Foundation
– Contour was done with MAC powder blush Harmony
– Bronzer was applied with MAC Matte Bronze
– Setting Powder was MAC Translucent